Pine - Duplicate Messages

Duane Hill d.hill at yournetplus.com
Fri Aug 17 15:36:49 PDT 2007

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 at 18:24 +0100, fbsd06 at mlists.homeunix.com confabulated:

> On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 06:38:59 +0000 (UTC)
> Duane Hill <d.hill at yournetplus.com> wrote:
>

>> Periodically I get duplicated messages in email folders I have
>> defined and have rules set up for.
>> If I remove ALL rules from Pine, I have absolutely no issues with
>> duplicate messages.
>
> Are they perhaps deleted messages? when a pine rule moves a message, it
> copies it, marks the original as deleted and then hides it for the rest
> of the session.

Nope. This happens with new messages that are coming in. It is hard to
track down as it does not happen that frequently. It happened twice today.
Before that, it was two days ago. I just went and subscribed to the
pine-info discussion list and am going to so some searching. I just
thought someone may have a quick solution. I will continue my quest where
it should be.

-------
   _|_
  (_| |