Flash

Predrag Punosevac punosevac at math.arizona.edu
Fri Aug 17 10:47:49 PDT 2007

Very simple.
Step 1 Install Linux compatibility layer
Step 2 In your rc.conf file type linux_enable="yes"
Step 3 UNINSTALL linuxpluginwrapper-20051113_8 if you installed in the past
Step 4 Install nspluginwrapper-0.9.91.4_2
Step 5 Install Flush 7 from ports
Step 6 when you type about:plugin into your Firefox it should list Flush

Flush however hangs my system so if it is a video try by snapping it
with clive (you get filename.flv) and then watching it with
MPlayer or VLC.

There is also  swfdec 0.5.1 released 6th of August which is supposed
completely to eliminate need for Flush. I did not play much with it
but should work.
*
*