Major Bug

Garrett Cooper youshi10 at u.washington.edu
Tue Aug 14 18:50:52 PDT 2007

Jeff Mohler wrote:
> Dont forget to keep the questions list on your replies, the "reply to all"
> button is your friend, not just reply.
>
> And im top posting, i'll burn in heck.
>
> On 8/14/07, Steve O'Connor <steveo at uschartco.com> wrote:
>
>>  Routing is fine. I can access remotely using XP machines, just cant
>> access this from Vista or Mac or BSD servers.
>>

>>  ------------------------------

More details like...

    ifconfig <interface_name>
    lspci | grep <card name>
    grep <interface_name> rc.conf
    netstat -nr

    - How are your FreeBSD servers interfacing with eachother and the
outside world?
    - Does ping work?
    - How is your NAT configured?
    - Is your NIC onboard?
       If so and your NIC glows, is it enabled in your BIOS?
    - If not, does your NIC glow at all?
    - Did you use a crossover cable instead of a standard CAT5/5e/6 cable?

... would help.

Thanks,
-Garrett