Convince me, please!

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Fri Aug 10 14:23:35 PDT 2007

On Fri, Aug 10, 2007 at 11:50:10AM +0200, Wojciech Puchar wrote:

> >>i would rather recomend not moving away from windows.
> >
> >Why?
>
> because only windows is truly windows like. there is nothing like "better
> windows" while there are lot of better software.

Your phrasing indicated a preference for recommending MS Windows over
recommending PC-BSD.  It didn't appear to specifically make a point about
how MS Windows is the best MS Windows because it's the only MS Windows,
from what I saw.  Apparently, however, that's what you meant.

Thanks for clearing that up.

McCloctnick the Lucid: "The first rule of magic is simple. Don't waste your
time waving your hands and hopping when a rock or a club will do."