cheap (supported) wifi card

Don Hinton hintonda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 13:32:46 PDT 2007

Hi:

I recently purchased a new HP dv9500t laptop.  Unfortunately, the
Intel 4965AGN wireless card it came with isn't supported (yet).  I
tried to use ndisgen, but it caused a panic (both 6.2 and
7.0-current).

Since I'd like to continue using FreeBSD as my desktop (laptop) OS,
and need wireless access, I've decided to pick up a temporary PCMCIA
wireless card in the meantime.  Could someone recommend a good (and
cheap) one that's includes a/b/g*/n and is supported, either natively
or via ndis?

thanks in advance...
don