The best photo gallerie software?

Reinhold freebsd at violetlan.net
Mon Aug 6 08:18:15 PDT 2007

I will also recomment www/gallery2

I'm using it on my site with a custom theme.
I also have a few users that makes use of it to host there images and then
linking them to forums.

You can find more info on there website at http://gallery.menalto.com/
and if you want to have a look at what I've done you can go to
http://gallery.violetlan.net/main.php