portsdb and cvsup

Arend P. van der Veen apvanderveen at att.net
Mon Aug 6 04:39:44 PDT 2007

Thanks for your story. The only reason we used -U was that we were not
sure what they meant got special macros.  The man page for portsdb
status that you only use -U if you have special macros in
/etc/make.conf.  All we have in there is version information so I think
that does not apply to use.

Thanks again,
Arend