(no subject)

Ahmad Hamad forget_about_aj at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 5 08:58:36 PDT 2007

Hello,
I'm trying to compile 4.4BSD-lite under FreeBSD 6.2, and I'm trying to compile gcc-2.3 that comes with 4.4BSD-lite so I have to make a cross compiling, but Unluckily I couldn't find any cross-linker or cross-assembler to run under FreeBSD So I tried to compile Binutils for that but when I compile binutils I got compilation errors, when I searched about it I found that binutils that's incompatible with FreeBSD,my question is is there any cross-linker or cross-assembler or binutils dedicated for FreBSD.
Thanks