music-generator for FreeBSD?

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Mon Apr 30 21:44:24 UTC 2007

On Mon, Apr 30, 2007 at 01:41:44PM -0700, Gary Kline wrote:

> 	I changed my search terms on Gogle and found a bunch of likely
> 	programs.  One is written is a special notation and has to do
> 	with LOGO [??] programming.  The test MIDI "songs" are nice,
> 	and would serve IFF very short :-)  ---They get more than a bit
> 	**annoying** after 20 sec :-|.

Tell us about what you found, please.  I, for one, am interested in
music production on FreeBSD, and something using a Logo-based notation
syntax sounds really interesting.

McCloctnick the Lucid: "The first rule of magic is simple. Don't waste your
time waving your hands and hopping when a rock or a club will do."