Anti Spam

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 22 08:46:51 UTC 2007

I'd also add to your remarks, Martin, that the list has people who serve
as few as one person to one fellow who is mostly quiet these days who
quite literally worked on a setup handling over a million addresses.
Martin is one of the stalwarts on the group. (I've mostly been quiet for
the last several months due to lack of time.) Martin's advice is well
worth the reading.

{^_^}   Joanne