Anti Spam

Philip Hallstrom freebsd at philip.pjkh.com
Fri Apr 20 18:21:52 UTC 2007

Also look into postfix along with policyd-weight
(http://www.policyd-weight.org/).

That's all I use and I probably get about 2 spam a day... I used to get
40-50...  in a nutshell it checks multiple dnsbls and uses a scoring
system to block it before you ever get the message body.  And it caches
results so it's pretty light weight.

-philip