your Resume : HTML Developer (#19913)
THres - BAN
THresBAN at nextgen-is.com
Fri Apr 20 00:22:50 UTC 2007
NextGen is a premier consulting and permanent placement organization focused
on hiring talented Information Technology professionals.
Our client is currently looking to fill the position listed below.
1) Job Title: HTML Developer II
Job Description: Senior Level - at least 6 years experience in the
Assignment Length: 3.5 Months
Location: St. Louis - Creve Coeur
Education Level: Bachelor's degree
Required Skills: REQUIRED:
* 4 years advanced Oracle PL/SQL experience
* Two or more projects successfully implemented utilizing OOD/OOP.
* Excellent communication and team skills and a strong work ethic.
* 3 years Visual Basic 6.0 experience
* 3 years SQL experience
* Strong knowledge of multiple OO lanquages.
* Successful application development utilizing iterative/incremental
* 3 years core Java development experience (J2SE)
* 2 years XML experience
* 2 years Junit experience
* Test-First Development Methodology experience
* XP (Xtreme Programming) experience
* Familiarity with DEC/VAX environment
* CVS and ANT experience
* Experience using agile methodology on multiple engagements
Comments: Please use the functionality of the TLL System when
This position will be responsible for developing and testing of client
application code related to NALAN. The ideal candidate would be heavily
experienced and capable of developing in Oracle PL/SQL. The individual will
work in a collaborative environment involving but not limited to a Project
Manager, Developers, Architects, and Business Analysts to ensure the timely
delivery of a quality client application. Responsibilities will include (but
are not limited to): application code development, execution of unit and
acceptance testing, utilization of the automated test infrastructure for the
project and identification of application code for reuse.
If you have the above listed skills and you would be interested in learning
more please respond with your resume attached. Please also include salary
If the above opportunities is not a fit but you would be interested in
learning about what else may be available please also respond.
If you have any friends or peers that are looking to explore other
opportunities please pass my name along. We do have a referral program that
pays you $500 for everyone you refer that we hire after they have been on
project for 120 days.
Thank you for your time and consideration! Please do not reply to the email
address you received this from, rather, contact me at
ramya.gowda at nextgen-is.com.
Thanks and Regards,
Nextgen Information Services Inc.
906 Olive St., Suite 1100,
St.Louis, MO 63101
Office: 314-732-4535 & 314-732-4830
ramya.gowda at nextgen-is.com
More information about the freebsd-questions