linux-flashplugin9 with Mozilla Firefox

Mark Hannon markhannon at optusnet.com.au
Sun Apr 15 19:25:40 UTC 2007

Hello Olivier,

I have not previously had much success with the linuxpluginwrapper approach
(at least last time I tried there was a library patch needed - maybe that is
not the case anymore).

Have you tried the nspluginwrapper port instead?  It seems to work very well
with the linux-flashplugin7 at least.

Rgds/Mark