Port for Roller?

Alex Zbyslaw xfb52 at dial.pipex.com
Thu Apr 12 10:45:55 UTC 2007

Alex Zbyslaw wrote:

> make search name=roller | less

Should add that this only looks in whatever version of the port tree you
have downloaded.  You would want to update your port tree to be sure you
got an up-to--date answer.

If, for any reason (*) you don't want to update your port tree, then you
can search the ports tree at: http://www.freebsd.org/ports/index.html

--Alex

(*) I personally do not upgrade my port tree unless I am also actually
going to update the ports themselves.  I like my tree to match what I
have installed; that way if I ever need to re-install some port I get
exactly the same version I had before, which presumably worked.