Proper list server? (was Re: Automatic means for spinning down disks available?)

Yuri Grebenkin breath at unix.net
Wed Apr 11 19:48:40 UTC 2007

L Goodwin,

Wrap your lines;
To reply to both list and sender use "Reply to all";
To send a "private" message delete freebsd-*@freebsd.org;
To.... and so on. Control everything yourself!

But I think that the best is to use some normal mailer program that support
simple list handling.

It's not like some kind of forum and it's all about transparent architecture
and freedom.

- Yuri