Multiple routes to same destination?

Ian Lord lordi at msdi.ca
Wed Apr 4 19:41:48 UTC 2007

You are right, Zebra will keep only one route in freebsd routing table since
Freebsd cannot handle more.

At Least zebra will change that route in the routing table if it detects
some kind of network topology change (depending on the routing protocol)

Best I've been able to reach. I really don't know why freebsd still doesn’t
support that Linux and even windows supports that

:)

Ian Lord
MSD Informatique
1711 Montée Major Terrebonne (Québec) J7M 1E6
Tél: (514) 776-MSDI		-> (514) 776-6734
Sans Frais: 1(877) 776-MSDI	-> 1(877) 776-6734
http://www.msdi.ca