Question:socket sources

vpaces at chello.sk vpaces at chello.sk
Sat Sep 30 02:56:53 PDT 2006

Dear FreeBSD team,
I decided to contact you because I cannot find some system call C modules for a very long time.
I'd like to ask you where can I find sources containing code for socket related system calls like
socket, accept, bind, connect .... with interfaces described on FreeBSD  MAN pages (system calls).
For example:
int     socket(int domain, int type, int protocol);
int     bind(int s, const struct sockaddr *addr, socklen_t addrlen);

Browsing through your WWW CVS repository I'm just finding sources for MAN pages in directory / src / lib / libc / sys:
access.2, connect.2 and so on.
But where are the C sources of these calls? Or are the sources of these system calls not available?

Thanks for your answer.

Best regards,
Viliam Paces.