Can't Update With freebsd-update

Jeff Cross jeff.cross at averageadmins.com
Thu Sep 28 20:27:20 PDT 2006

I have been using freebsd-update to fetch binary security related
updates since I started using FreeBSD this time last year.  However,
when I ran it tonight and paid attention to the initial output, I saw
the following:

The following files are affected by security
fixes, but have not been updated because they
have been modified locally:

/boot/kernel/kernel
/etc/rc.d/jail
/lib/libcrypto.so.4
/usr/lib/libcrypto.a
/usr/lib/libcrypto_p.a
/usr/lib/libssl.a
/usr/lib/libssl_p.a
/usr/sbin/lwresd
/usr/sbin/named

No updates available

I haven't compiled anything on my system from source (base system
related anyway, ports yes) so why would this be reporting?  Is there
anyway I can grab the binary updates at this point and go from here?

Thanks in advance!

Jeff Cross
http://www.averageadmins.com/