Has anyone on this list set up an internet connection using a Westell WireSpeed ADSL modem? If so, please

hackmiester (Hunter Fuller) hackmiester at hackmiester.com
Wed Sep 27 08:11:42 PDT 2006

On 26 September 2006, at 16:47, ograbme wrote:

> let me know what gotcha's, if any, I should be aware of.

I have. I set it to router mode. Make sure you have it set to that.
Then you can simply use DHCP and get your IP and have internets.

> Thanks in advance.

hackmiester (Hunter Fuller)

<svinx> yknow when you go to a party, and everyones hooked up except
one guy and one girl
<svinx> and so they look at each other like.. do we have to?
<svinx> intel & nvidia must be lookin at each other like that right now

Phone
Voice: +1 251 589 6348
Fax: Call the voice number and ask.

Email