calenders .. silly question !

Desmond Coughlan coughlandesmond at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 26 11:06:16 PDT 2006

The thread on calendars has got me thinking....

  The 'non-profit' organisation I mentioned, is a school.

  Here in France (and no doubt in dozens of other countries), many universities have constructed 'virtual campuses'.  By that, I mean that the student logs in, he has not only his grades, but his timetable (classes, seminars etc), and he can send and receive e-mail to and from his tutors.

  Can this be done under FreeBSD (that was the 'silly' part of the question) ?

  Any pointers to where I can start learning about that stuff?  Setting up the MX is the most urgent, but afterwards, we can start to have fun with SQL, forums, campuses etc?

  Thanks.

D.