NFS configuration

David Bila DBila at care.org.mz
Sun Sep 24 07:12:36 PDT 2006

Dear All,

Im triyng to get NFS installed in one of my FreeBSD server so I can share
some folders on it and be able to save documents on the shared folders
remotely. I did all the configuration both in the server and the client.
When I try to mount the exported folders I get a message saying Permission
Dined. I did check the export file under /etc, the client I was trying to
mount from is listed. What I might be missing?

Thank you in advance for your help. David