can't find my hard drive

Brett McLain bjm336 at mail.usask.ca
Thu Sep 21 00:17:30 PDT 2006

Hmm they're both SATA drives set as masters.  I tried some more today
and i'm still unable to do it.  There seems no way to make it recognize
it.  It would SEEM that it doesn't recognize the drive when the cd
begins its setup.  I'm not 100% sure on that....although i know for
sure its in the BIOS and working properly and fine.  Its already set up
with a partition in fat 32....anyone have some ideas?

-Brett

Derek Ragona wrote:

>To use the second drive you will probably need to also change a switch
or
>jumper on the drive changing it from a slave drive to a master.  At
that
>point the BIOS should show it correctly as a master drive.  In most
BIOS