Is Active Directory integrated file sharing possible on FreeBSD?

Murray Taylor MTaylor at bytecraft.com.au
Wed Sep 20 17:25:17 PDT 2006

Please send me the configs if possible as we have a mixed environment
that the IT guys have
just mandated 'shall be controlled by AD' ... and it was working so well
before under BSD, but
the new ones didnt want to 'learn this command line stuff' ... sigh

mjt
The information transmitted in this e-mail is for the exclusive
use of the intended addressee and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
dissemination or other use of it, or the taking of any action
in reliance upon this information by persons and/or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please inform the sender and/or
addressee immediately and delete the material.

E-mails may not be secure, may contain computer viruses and
may be corrupted in transmission. Please carefully check this
e-mail (and any attachment) accordingly. No warranties are
given and no liability is accepted for any loss or damage
caused by such matters.