can't find my hard drive

Brett J McLain bjm336 at mail.usask.ca
Wed Sep 20 14:50:02 PDT 2006

Er yeah sorry, I mean BIOS not registry haha.  It shows up fine...when I
tried unplugging my main 80gb drive, I tried booting twice to the other
drive and it would just sit there after attempting to detect DMI
settings or some such other thing.  I found it odd because I expected an
"Operating System Not Found" error.

-Brett