pf.os matching 6.1-RELEASE

Gouverneur, Thomas tgouverneur at be.tiauto.com
Wed Sep 20 04:13:07 PDT 2006

Sorry for double-post,

I've found the solution of my problem by adding theses lines to pf.os:

65535:64:1:64:M*,N,W1,N,N,T,S:  FreeBSD:6.x-4::FreeBSD 6.x (1)
65535:64:1:64:M*,N,W0,N,N,T,S:  FreeBSD:6.x-2::FreeBSD 6.x (2)
65535:64:1:64:M*,N,N,S,N,W1,N,N,T:      FreeBSD:5.4::FreeBSD 5.4

Regards,

--
Thomas Gouverneur
Junior UNIX Administrator