Is Active Directory integrated file sharing possible on FreeBSD?

Ashley Moran work at ashleymoran.me.uk
Tue Sep 19 02:13:27 PDT 2006

On 18 Sep 2006, at 19:41, Bob Johnson wrote:
> You might need to make sure AD support got enabled. In the samba3 port
> at least, it is off by default (although winbind support is enabled by
> default).

Bob,

I think that's done,  judging by the output of "make config".
Unfortunately all the feedback I've got is "Done that that's the easy
bit, its all set up and it should be working
just its returning invalid users all the time" which is not really
precise enough to expect a response from the list :)

I think I will have to look at this myself.  I just wanted to sanity
check that it was possible more than anything.

Ashley