6.2-Release schedule

Kris Kennaway kris at obsecurity.org
Mon Sep 18 14:54:05 PDT 2006

On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 02:12:03PM -0700, Perry Hutchison wrote:
> > > Where would one find the list of problems already fixed -- hence
> > > not being tracked -- so as to know whether a given 6.1 problem
> > > needs to be pointed out?
> >
> > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi?query
>
> It looks as if the closest that comes is to produce a list of
> everything fixed or abandoned since 6.0 (by leaving Category,
> Severity, Priority, Class as Any; setting State to Closed and
> Release to 6.X only) -- over 7000 entries.
>
> I was hoping for something resembling what would be in RELNOTES.TXT
> if 6.2 were being released today.

That would only be a partial list, so if you're looking to find the
status of a specific bug (per your question) you do need to track it
down in the bug database.

You can check the CVS tree (src/release/) for the draft relnotes if
you want to see the incomplete list of whatever the release engineers
remembered to include about fixed bugs :)

Kris