SPAM (Was: Re: Terri Market News)

Gary Kline kline at sage.thought.org
Sun Sep 17 18:12:35 PDT 2006

On Sun, Sep 17, 2006 at 08:05:00PM -0400, Bob wrote:
> On Sunday 17 September 2006 19:59, Ellen Hortense wrote:
> > CYBERHAND TECH INC(CYHD)
> > Stock Radar Presents
> <snip>
>
> How is it that this list gets SPAM? It seems to happen quite often. I
> subscribe to a ton of and run a couple of Mailman lists and never see spam
> except on this list.  Just curious

	You and me both, friend.  Seems like there are around a dozen
	(+/-) spammers who use some kind of "Make-a-Million" spam service
	peddling X, Y, Z junk.  I have a few spamblockers on my sendmail,
	but a lot of this Krapp gets thru...  I've tried to set up custom
	filters but am either too dense or impaient to get it anywhere
	near working.  It's easier to "just hit 'd'" than anything.
	*sigh*.

	gary

   Gary Kline     kline at thought.org   www.thought.org     Public service Unix