Port Configuration

Chris Maness chris at chrismaness.com
Sun Sep 17 14:21:10 PDT 2006

The first time one builds a port (i.e. php5), a selection of different
modules or optional compatibility is shown to the user (i.e. apache
module).  At this point one would make the appropriate selections and
continue with this build.  However, I have noticed, if a mistake is
made, and you decide to deinstall and reinstall the application, there
is no such dialog screen again.  You are stuck with your old choices.  I
have dried to delete the whole port and reinstall it.  However, it still
does not give you the dialog box that allowed you to make the initial
selection.  How do I fix this?

Chris Maness