Plesk and FreeBSD 6.1 64-bit getting frustrating

Dan Schultzer adm at abcel-online.com
Sat Sep 16 14:07:53 PDT 2006

Hello

I've got FreeBSD 6.1 installed on a Sun Fire X2100 server, and are
trying to get plesk installed. But plesk isn't supported for FreeBSD
6.1 64-bit version yet, so it has been hard work to try trick it. Now
I want to trick the uname command to show the version needed for
plesk installation. Any one having an easy and pretty safe way to do
this? This is the last try before I trash FreeBSD as it's pretty
important that this server come up and running soon, though I love
FreeBSD :(

Also, I'm not member at this list so please mail / cc me directly.
Thanks.

Regards,
Dan Schultzer