cvs question

Michael Grant mg-fbsd3 at grant.org
Fri Sep 15 04:56:51 PDT 2006

env | sort | grep CVS
returns nothing.  There are no CVS* variables set!  Strange.  Where is
it getting the cvsroot from?  Even if I remove the .cvspass file, it
still uses the pserver line from before.  It's definitely getting
cached somewhere.  greping the env for pserver shows nothing.

Incidently, I also removed root's ~root/.cvspass but it didn't change anything.

Still open for ideas.

Michael Grant