Problem with sqlite3 and python

Chuck Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Wed Sep 13 16:17:39 PDT 2006

On Sep 13, 2006, at 3:48 PM, Fred C! wrote:
> Hello I have a problem with Python + sqlite3. My main machine is a
> FreeBSD 6.1 I have also try on an old machine running FreeBSD 5.5
> and it doesn't work either. I join to this email some information.
> I can also provide a core file if someone is  interested in solving
> that problem.
>
> Thanks you for any information on how to solve this

Not enough data; switch to the thread which crashed, ie got the SIG
11, and do a "bt" to try to see what was going wrong.

Note that debugging multithreaded programs is rather difficult, and
you might want to double-check that your basic Python installation is
OK first by running the included self-tests which come with the
Python distribution.  If you're using the Python from ports, try doing:

	cd /usr/ports/lang/python && make
	cd /usr/ports/lang/python/work/Python-2.4.3 && make test

--
-Chuck