Thank You and Mc OS games

felix.schalck felix.schalck at gmx.net
Wed Sep 13 06:11:35 PDT 2006

Hello in there,

I'm kind of complicated person, so finding o good OS was really a pity
for me. I googled around a lot, installed a lot and often get
disappointed... until I discovered FreeBSD. Folks, this OS ist simply
great because it is CLEAR. Clear Structure, clear Doc, clear Policy. But
all the guys on this mailing list probably already know this... Now, i
have one simple question related to this: where and whom can I tell
THANK YOU ? GOOD WORK ? For providing such a great OS.

Secondly: beeing miself an ex-gamer, I'm wondering if it is possible to
run Mac OS games under FreeBSD. I found no solution on google, so
probably there is some reason which cause it NOT working. Could someone
just explain me what it this reason ?

Thanks a lot,

Felix