libm.so.3 on FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE

Ahmad Arafat Abdullah trunasuci at mail.com
Tue Sep 12 18:56:30 PDT 2006

Hye everyone..

For my customer i need to install Kaspersky antivirus for mailserver
and for this case I'm using pkg build for version 5x.. ( no pkg for 6x yet )

the problem is, installation seems like successfull but when i want to key in
the key ( for antivirus verification ), then this msg appears..

freebsdmail# /usr/local/share/kav/5.5/kav4mailservers/bin/licensemanager
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libm.so.3" not found, required by "licensemanager"

I've checked with google and also this link:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2005-August/025330.html

freebsdmail# uname -a
FreeBSD freebsdmail.mine.nu 6.1-RELEASE FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE #0: Sun May  7 04:42:56 UTC 2006     root at opus.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SMP  i386

my plan is to cvsup to -p6 and see if the problem already solved or not.. but during this time,
can anyone give me clue what am i missing here?

TQ
Arafat
System Engineer