jdk -- jar directory traversal vulnerability (CVE-2005-1080).

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Tue Sep 12 13:52:35 PDT 2006

David Robillard wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Are there any workaround or a patch for this security problem?
>
> FreeBSD Foundation's Java JDK and JRE 5.0 Update 7 binaries for
> FreeBSD 6.1/i386:
>
> Affected package: diablo-jdk-freebsd6.i386.1.5.0.07.00
> Type of problem: jdk -- jar directory traversal vulnerability.
> Reference:
> <http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/portaudit/18e5428f-ae7c-11d9-837d-000e0c2e438a.html>
>

> Many thanks,
>
> David

Hello david,

I corrected the entry, it should be fixed within little notice :)

Thanks for the report!

--
Kind regards,

      Remko Lodder               ** remko at elvandar.org
      FreeBSD                    ** remko at FreeBSD.org

      /* Quis custodiet ipsos custodes */