RSS feeds for "important sites"?

Napoleon Dynamite groundedforlife at verizon.net
Mon Sep 11 19:59:54 PDT 2006

On Monday 11 September 2006 19:21, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> I'm trying to get my rss reader configured up so that I no longer miss
> anything ... or, at least, make it easier to keep on top of everything ...
>
> I can't seem to find stuff like DaemonNews and such ...
>
> Does anyone have a list of BSD related RSS feeds that they'd be willing to
> share?
>
> Thankx ...

Hi Mark,

I think you're asking about all the BSDs, so here is what I have.
For FreeBSD I use the RSS feeds off the main project  page, for NetBSD off
theirs, and for OpenBSD, which doesn't have any on their page, I get them off
of http://undeadly.org (the busiest of these first three.) I also subscribe
to the BSD related feeds off of Secunia. I don't know DragonflyBSD well
enough to point you anywhere.
Other than that I haven't found any others.
The security feeds are the best because the instant I get one on FreeBSD, I
recompile userland and the kernel.

HTH,
Eric Buchanan