Newbie Experience #2

Bob Walker rww at safllc.com
Mon Sep 11 05:46:16 PDT 2006

Thanks to *all* who responded to my whining -- you've been great, and I am
going to give FreeBSD another try. Apologies to all if I sounded like a
twit... I was just eager to try something new as I have had it with MS
products. Regards,

Bob Walker
Surveys & Forecasts, LLC
2323 North Street
Fairfield, CT 06824-1738
T +1.203.255.0505
F +1.203.549.0635
M +1.203.685.8860
www.safllc.com

NOTICE: The information in this message is intended only for the
person or entity to which it  is addressed and contains confidential
and privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
immediately contact the sender and destroy all copies of this email
and all other documents included with it. Thank you.