Simple Mailing List with Sendmail

P.U.Kruppa root at pukruppa.de
Sat Sep 9 04:38:16 PDT 2006

Hi,

I am experimenting with a simple mailing list setup for some (15
- 20) of my students, i.e. I put a line like this

maths: user1, user2, user3, ..., /var/mail_archive/maths

into my /etc/mail/aliases . The last entry produces a kind of
archive file.

Does anyone know an - equally simple - method to exclude/block
everyone else from using this list? Of course, Sendmail users
different from maths shouldn't be affected.

Thanks and regards,

Uli.