ipfilter dedicate firewall

rithy4u- CEO root at rithy4u.net
Sat Sep 9 00:29:07 PDT 2006

Dear all,

I have tried to read some documents online and build my own firewall using ipfilter enabled in my kernel. but now I want some idea regarding a coperate, dedicate firewall for company upto 250 users something. what should we do to get those type of firewall system? how to scale for it? what options and things we should consider and config with this firewall server?

Best regards,

Richard Ben, CIO
believed to be clean.