portconf port

Doug Hardie bc979 at lafn.org
Thu Sep 7 18:41:40 PDT 2006

I have been trying to figure out how to configure portconf.  The 3
examples given are not much help with complex ports.  I am starting
with the dspam port (mail/dspam) as if I can figure that one out the
rest should be easy.  I first tried to use the arguments from the
configure command:

mail/dspam: CONFIGURE_ARGS=--with-logdir=/var/log/dspam \
--with-dspam-home=/var/db/dspam \
--with-dspam-home-owner=root \
--with-dspam-home-group=mail  \
--with-dspam-home-mode=0770 \
--with-dspam-owner=root \
--with-dspam-group=mail \
--enable-homedir \
--with-storage-driver=hash_drv \
--with-delivery-agent=/usr/sbin/sendmail \
--with-dspam-mode=4511 \
--prefix=/usr/local

That still brought up the options selection menu.  Hitting cancel on
that caused the port to start to build, but it still tried to
download mysql 5.0 which I don't want.  The above configure command
is how I normall build dspam - in the dspam directory.

Then I tried to select the options from Makefile entering the options
I wanted (haven't figured out how to sent the drectories though):

mail/dspam:  WITH SYSLOG | DEBUG | HASH USER_HOMEDIR | SENDMAIL |
SENDMAIL_LDA

That skips the options selection menu fine, but still tries to
download mysql 5.0 which I don't want.  I then tried to add the
WITHOUT options:

mail/dspam:  WITH SYSLOG | DEBUG | HASH USER_HOMEDIR | SENDMAIL |
SENDMAIL_LDA WITHOUT DAEMON | MYSQL50 | POSTGRESQL | SQLITE3

Same results.  What am I doing wrong?