can i build more than one world on a buildserver?

Alex Zbyslaw xfb52 at dial.pipex.com
Wed Sep 6 08:00:36 PDT 2006

>is it possible to have STABLE and RELENG built on a single build server?
>or further, is it possible to have 5.5 and 6.1 worlds built from the same
>machine?

I realise you may have meant, use one server to build different worlds
for different source trees for later installation on other machines.  In
which case, you can also do that by cvsup-ing your source to somewhere
other that /usr/src (e.g. /usr/src-6-STABLE) and building from there.
That's the theory, there may be a bit more to it in practise; I've never
done it but I'm sure it can be done.  hackers@ has had questions in this
vein so you could try searching it's archives if no-one here replies
with the info.

--Alex

PS Your server bounced my direct reply: