flash plugin and firefox

Bob bob.middaugh at comcast.net
Sat Sep 2 08:14:08 PDT 2006

This works for me.  It's in portugese, but if you don't do portugese,
just follow the commands and you'll do fine.  Someone was kind enough to
translate this page to english, but I don't have a link to it.  I don't
do portinstall though, so add the packages whichever way you like.  This
gives you flash 7, don't think there's a working flash 8 yet.  My kids
can goto most of their sites, as they're inevitably done in flash/java.

http://www.unixlike.com.br/?p=%2081

hth,

Bob