FreeBSD router

rithy4u- CEO root at rithy4u.net
Fri Sep 1 17:54:33 PDT 2006

Hello Sultan:

I have with FreeBSD about 1 year and I have config and run many services
such as NAT/Router/Firewall/Ipfilter, Mailserver, DNS server, DHCP Server,
Cache proxy server. But soon, I will have to handle VPN Project from
Cambodia to Singapore which got existing Cisco infrastructure. I think my
customer will not choose FreeBSD for thier VPN Tunnel.

But anyway, I want to know see whether some Internet Backbone or ISP used
FreeBSD as thier Internet facilities as us or not.

I hope we can be a good friend in FreeBSD. but I just start into it around 1
year.

Rgds,

Richard Ben, CIO