FreeBSD router

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 11:25:04 PDT 2006

Depends on what through-put you need, are you good at compiling custom
kernels with the extra stuff removed,

How good are you at *IOS*??

Do you need a firewall with that router o just straight routing. Does the
router need RIP, BGP etc...

Perfectly possible, but depending on your requirements/time/expertise/money
maybe practical or not.

--
Martin