cvsup*.au.freebsd.org ??

Alan Garfield alan at fromorbit.com
Tue Oct 31 22:30:40 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-10-31 at 15:24 -0800, Pete Slagle wrote:

> Edit fastest_cvsup. It's just a Perl script -- it's simple to change it
> to check whatever list of servers you want.

Yeah but then I have to remember to fix it each time whenever it gets
updated (which is currently what I've been doing). It would be good if
the servers included in the mirror list held the whole tree rather than
just chunks. Or have fastest_cvsup check to see if the tree is complete
before suggesting it.

Cheers,
Alan.