Nagios on FreeBSD6.1

riccardo_diago riccardo.diago at pharmaidea.com
Fri Oct 27 10:26:48 UTC 2006

Hi to all,
I have a problem to setting nagios on my Sun Sparc with FreeBSD 6.1 ...
I think is the web server, because I see nagios's web page, but I cannot
exeute the cgis.
I have this situation in my httpd:
	AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
	User www
	Group www
	AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
	ScriptAlias /nagios/cgi-bin /usr/local/www/nagios/cgi-bin
	<Directory /usr/local/www/nagios/cgi-bin>
        	Options ExecCGI
		AllowOverride None
		Order allow,deny
		Allow from all
	</Directory>
	Alias /nagios /usr/local/www/nagios/
        <Directory /usr/local/www/nagios/>
                Options None
                AllowOverride none
                Order allow,deny
                Allow from all
        </Directory>
I've already changed permission 777 to all dirs and
I also did:
 chown www:www /usr/local/www/nagios/cgi-bin
 chown www:www /usr/local/www/nagios/
but apache still does want to execute the cgis.

Any ideas?
Have I to deinstall nagios the port and start over again?
or deinstall apache22 ?

Thanks a lot.
Best
rik