freebsd

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Tue Oct 24 03:13:01 UTC 2006

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 01:17:25 +0100
"layla" <laylapynkphizee at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

>     im loading up, freebsd operating system and would like to run a server
> from it, i would like to know what the best webhosting control panal would be
> for this and if there is a free one that you would recomend i would be very
> greatful, i hope that you can help, and look foward to your reply,

Hi there Layla,
you may want to check http://del.icio.us/Numard/control_panel for a list of
control panels for server management. Some of them are commercial, some free
(check the tags , and the respective pages themselves, of course).

Webmin is pretty much the most supported open source server management Web-UI,
but i don't think it's user friendly enough to be put in the hands of end
users. YMMV.

Best,

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

Warned.