YAVSQ (yet another vmware server question)

Jonathan Horne freebsd at dfwlp.com
Sun Oct 22 16:32:59 UTC 2006

well its been discuessed many times that vmware server will likely not work in
freebsd any time soon.  what about just the management console (linux
client)?

im considering migrating my dual xeon 2.66/3GB of ram box from windowsXP/VS
2005 to suse/vmware server, and having access to the console application from
my freebsd workstation would be a nice convenience.

anyone have any thoughts pertaining to the usability of  the
vmware-console-linux in freebsd?

cheers,
jonathan