fstab & (local) mount -- FreeBSD Port: sysutils/fusefs-curlftpfs

martinko gamato at pobox.sk
Fri Oct 20 19:10:56 UTC 2006

Hello,

This is from CurlFtpFS FAQ:

# *How can I make CurlFtpFS mount automatically at startup?*
You can add it to /etc/fstab. Example:

  curlftpfs#ftp.host.com /mnt/host fuse rw,uid=500,user,noauto 0 0

However, it does not work on FreeBSD -- mount fails with this complain:
mount: exec mount_fusefs not found in /sbin:/usr/sbin: No such file or
directory

Of course, we have it here: /usr/local/sbin/mount_fusefs

Is there any workaround or could this be fixed/amended somehow pls ??

Cheers,

Martin