cyrus-sasl & sendmail compile error

Mike Spenard mikes at signull.com
Fri Oct 20 03:39:22 UTC 2006

Hi John,
 Thanks for the hints. Libsm goes fine, then I go to build libsmutil and
I get...
# make
make: don't know how to make /usr/local/include/sasl/prop.h. Stop

prop.h seems to be part of cyrus-sasl2 and i'm following the docs and
installing cyrus-sasl1. My make.conf also specifies
/usr/local/include/sasl1/
not /sasl/. Libsm seemed to pick that path up correctly.

Thanks,
Mike

Ive also tried it without the '+' 's as the handbook shows